There was an error in this gadget

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Mama Told Me That There Would Be Days Like This

So...Today...How do I begin?
It was just one of those days that you knew was going to go wrong right from the get-go. That feeling like, no matter how hard you try to please someone, or how hard you try to get the things you need accomplished, that you were going to fail. The kind of day that you just want to get back in bed, throw the covers over you and pretend that you don't have all these mongrels kids that need YOU RIGHT NOW....
So I did...Just kidding.....Kinda
So got the kids to school, then just didn't feel well so I lay down for just a few an hour or so. Give or take an hour or two.....
So we leave out to get Man-Child from High School, when I realized that I hadn't printed out the paper work for Girl-Childs Summer Camp. So back to the house we go, only to realize that our printer was out of INK!!! Thankfully, our neighbor let me use hers so off we went back to town to pick up Girl-Child from school.
Anywhoo, Girl-Childs tuition for ECU Summer Chorus Camp was due NOW, and I had to fill out lots of paper work and then Fed-Ex (OMG, HAVE U FED-EXD ANYTHING LATELY...EXPENSIVE!!!) the check and paper work and pray that it gets there as promised on Monday at 10:30....If not ima gonna woop some ass  complain......
So then we had to go to WalMart and get some things....How come when you go into Walmart with your list, and come out with 30 things that were not on your list?  Any way, I forgot that it was the 1st and that everybody and there mother was going to be there. We live in a Military Town, and I swear that on payday every single Marine that is stationed  here is going to be there. And believe me folks, they may be old enough to be a Marine, but not all of them have grown up :) We were there to buy some cheap fishing poles for The Things, and a few food items, and be on our merry way. Ha, Yeah right. Every Line was Long, and despite that WalMart claims "if there's more than 3 in line, we will open another" is crap. By the time we get out of there I am like a SheDevil, seething, ready to strike venom on anybody that messes with me......Thank God that nobody crossed my path, because I was ready to give a Alabama Woop Ass on someone (even though I don't live in Alabama anymore, that's where i'm from and that what I will always be, an Alabama girl). My Hubby said I had my Bitch Face On..Girl-Child walked very fast away from me......
Oh, well, what can I say? Anybody else feel like they have to put your Bitch Face on when going into a store? Or am I some sorta FREAK?     Hit me back and let me know what you think...

Bitch Out,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)