There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 24, 2012

15 RANDOM RANT'S AND RAVES ABOUT MY LIFE IN GENERAL

This is going to be a post about the random sh@t that goes on at my house and in my life any day of the week:

1. I can't seem to get 8 hours asleep, without being woken up by: the dog, Crazy-hubby, or a kid....

2. I know i'm not PREGNANT, but I have to pee allot during the night, while I climb over Crazy-hubby and our PitBull Capone...

3. I never thought i'd say this, but I am to old to watch Sesame Street 4 times a day. It used to be my favorite show to watch with the kids, since I grew up on it.....but they keep introducing different puppets, and now it just isn't the same for me... (MY KIDS STILL LOVE IT)

4. I can't wait until school starts on Monday, and then I can have: a sh@t by myself, shower and shave both legs AT THE SAME TIME!!!! Oh, and take a nap and totally not feel bad about it.

5. What is up with my teenagers lately? They have become mouthy little things and it is rubbing off on the THINGS.....
oh, and I never was mouthy as a teenager, I was an ANGEL......

6. Do you think guys have PMS?, cuz my crazy-hubby seems to be PMSing really bad this week.

7. How many times does my A$$ have to hit the toilet water,  before all the males in my house realize that the seat stays down.

8. Why is it that when we go ANYWHERE, the kids have to GO TO THE POTTY....I mean, do they like the smell of the toilets at Walmart? eewww

9. Why does my crazy-hubby gets that glazed over look on his face when i'm trying to tell him about something????

10. Why does all my vehicles breakdown on me? I mean really, what is going on? If someone has a curse on us, please lift the curse.

11. And why do little boys always pick their noses? And then eat it....
I'll give you an example, THING 2 was picking his nose AT THE DINNER TABLE, and when I said stop, he put the boogers in his mouth and I asked him why? He says "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."   Whatever dude, It's your nose, so pick away..

12. Why do I even try to clean the house, when it gets destroyed in 10 minutes...

13. Why does my Crazy-hubby DRIVE ME INSANE????

14. Do my kids really think that I don't know whats going on? I am a veteran mom of 17 years and I have developed eyes in the back of my head.

15. When will my Crazy-hubby and his friends fix this house? I've been looking at my new counter tops and kitchen sink, my tile for both the kitchen and bathroom, i have beautiful pedestal sinks that the bottom looks like a column and I even have the toilet to match it. Also we have the vinyl for the boys room and the laundry room. I pass it everyday, and run my hand lovingly across them every day. 

When we finish this house it will be a kick butt house.....!! Expect that in about 5 years, when my taste/trends have passed and I no longer want the things we have already paid for....

I guess that's it.....
Oh, and my Man-child is playing football tomorrow night....It's Stallions v/s Jacksonville....Should be a good one...I will update with pictures tomorrow night.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME B*TCH,

JAMIE
a.k.a.
P.M.Sing mom...

P.S.Please leave me a comment, I can see from my stats that people are reading my page, so why not sign up for me....It's quick and easy, and I promise that I won't like sell people your email address or anything, so sign up for me.....You will feel all warm and snuggly inside!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)