There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A GOOD HEAD JOB

hehe...

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW?

O.K.

Let me define a GOOD HEAD JOB to you....

It means my Crazy-hubby actually did something right....

I mean seriously we been together for over 10 years and he just now got it right...

Still curious?

OK....  I confess ...

The Head Gasket in my van cracked and we have been working on getting it fixed...It's not a easy task neither...

I know ZERO about cars.....but none the less I helped.... and we have it all off....now we just got to get the new gasket kit tomorrow. And hopefully THIS TIME IT WILL WORK........

By the time we get done replacing this, it seems like we have replaced everything on it, so maybe it will run for a while without breaking down........

In other news, Man-Child and his friend went to Walmart and got me the RIGHT size of vacuum belt.....
Now I will BE FORCED    can vacuum this house.....It really needs it.....

It's getting closer to school starting and i'm nervous because we still don't have everything on the kids school list....
And I don't get Man-Child and Girl-child's list until Open house on Friday.....
It looks like it's gonna be a mad frantic race to get all the supplies.....

And I HATE Walmart...

I'll let you guys now tomorrow if my Crazy-Hubby has done a good HEAD JOB.....on my van.....

Perverts..... LOL

HEAD JOB ON MY MIND,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)