There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A message to my van, and all the other appliances that doesn't work

So  TODAY MY VAN BLEW A HEAD GASKET...

Just great, right before school starts...
so I would like to apologize to my van for my post titled "This wouldn't happen if I had my suburban...

Here goes:

Dearest mini van, I am sorry for making fun about you being slow, and that you were so little that I got bullied in traffic. 
Please forgive me!!!!
And fix yourself tonight...
You are my only vehicle right now, and I need you to run....

It's 200.00 for a new Head gasket..... And we don't have have the 200.00 to fix it !!

So my dearest Van, please forgive me... I promise not to kick you every time you over heat....

AND NOW A MESSAGE FOR ALL MY OTHER APPLIANCES THAT DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY...

Dearest Dishwasher,

I have hated you since the day that I bought you.
You have been nothing but trouble.....
So off to the dump you go......
P.S. you left spots all over my dishes...
So you'r fired....

Dearest A/C in my house, 

You suck and are the biggest pain in the but....
And to fix you, it's gonna be 200.00 also...
So you SUCK

Dearest NEW washer,
We bought you on sell, and I was excited to have a new front loader washing machine....
But now the Start button is broke, and we can't ever seem to get up with the GE man to fix it...
I loved you from the Beginning  but since you broke down, you make me want to kick you...

OH, and all the new light bulbs we got.... you know the new ones that are like curly shaped and cost a lot of money.....The box said it would last for years, and save us on our electricity bill.....But you STINK....
in the span of the last week, all the light bulbs that we bought just a month or two ago, went out, all with in the same week....WTH?

Oh yeah, and since i'm PMSing I cried and got sick, because how much more more can I take?

Apologizing to my van, 
and giving the other appliances the Stank eye,

2 steps forward, 10 steps back,
Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)