There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I HAVE A KLEENEX SHOVED UP MY NOSE

Yes, you read that right. I do have a Kleenex up my nose. 

Because sometime last night the left side of my nose decided to turn into a FOUNTAIN OF SNOT.....yuuuummmmyyy.....let me say that again

A FOUNTAIN OF SNOT!!!

While the right side is so stopped up that i'm having trouble breathing...

Who has a cold in the Summer? HUH? That would be ME

So since we are talking about things that are in my nose, I thought we would discuss things that crazy-hubby and I have had to retrieve from our kids nose.

These are in no particular order:

Just last night, THING 3, got a piece of our eggshell matress thingie that goes on top of our regular mattress Stuck in his left nostril..  He almost sucked it right up his nose, before I could calm him down....it came out *WET*......eeewwwww

Not 1 but 2 LEGO'S....they are hard on your nose and hard on your feet!! Ouch
* take note, Lego's are BANNED in our house. Next to be BANNED is that darn fire truck and it's ladder*

Gum....Like a wad of gum.....and when I got it out, he still wanted to CHEW IT!!!!

a dime.......

Sweet peas...

part of a cupcake...and when that happened it was So hard to get out because it just crumbles, and trying to tell your 3 year old NOT to inhale, is like telling a VAMPIRE not to BITE you.


THESE ARE SOME THINGS THAT WE'VE HAD TO GO TO THE ER TO EX RAY OR RETRIEVE:

Man-child swalloed a dime and a nickel......* we just had to WAIT to get those out* GROSS!!!

D.H. swalloed a penny.....same situation as above

When Girl-Child was about 2, we were on vacation and she got into my bag and DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE OF GRAPE DIME-A-TAP .......of to the ER we went to have her stomach pumped with charcoal... to this day, she will not drink any medicine that is GRAPE...hmm,, I wonder why?

So what have your kids shoved up their nose or swallowed that wasn't meant to be shoved or swallowed?

Let me know.......

My Crazy-Hubby say's I still Look SEXY, with a KLEENEX UP MY NOSE....

FOUNTAIN OF SNOT,
JAMIE







No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)