There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm JUST AVERAGE

As you can see, Girl-Child hacked my Blog....

See, I told you she was rotten...

Geesh, you can't even go pee without someone hacking your computer....

Wait, was that TMI?

Anyway, Today was a BLAH day.....

Last night we made an emergency trip to Pitt/Vidant to pick up a dear friend's teenage daughter. My friend T, son is in the hospital there, and has been for 4 days. She had taken her teenage daughter there, as they didn't dream that her son, The Awesome Austin would be in there so long.

Here's a pic of the cutie pie..... He's the one in the "Tire"

Right now he is having Multiple Seizures, High blood pressure, and a racing heart.....They are not sure why....Prayers are needed for the entire family....

Anyway, we picked up his crazy sister (her pic is on the blog, she's the one who WON the chicken fight)
and made a late night visit to Walmart.....

Have you ever noticed that "THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT"..... (HINT: WE WERE THE FREAKS)
I mean granted, it was like 2 am by the time we were there, and the kids had been stuck in the car for a total of 4 hours so we let them go in with us.....
BIG MISTAKE...
and I'm a bad mom..... since the place was pretty empty, we let them be a little more LOUD than normal in there. And to try to let them run off some of their energy......They were like wind up toys, and by the time they came home, they were all wound out.....
Thank God....

Then today was like HELL.... They phone was ringing for my daughter, she is soooo important apparently....the *ahem, boys* start calling early, then there's the conference calls between her best girls as to what is currently hip.... (which I by the way, am not , at least in Girl-Child's eyes). Everyone was grouchy from the trip, and off schedule.....which led to much whining, and complaining and crying on my part.........
Just kidding....

The day was stressful to say the least.....

But I was grateful that God had given us another day.......for the THINGS to pick fights, and Man-Child and Girl-Child to HATE EACH OTHER.........just joking, no i'm not.....ok i'm not joking about the part about being Grateful to God for another day, but i'm not joking about the THINGS fighting, And Man-Child and Girl Child Fighting.......

I am a MOM OF MANY, but sometimes I feel like I don't know what i'm doing.......like i'm lost.....
Sometimes, I just want to give up....
Sometimes, I just wanna stick my head in the sand and pretend that my name isn't MAMA....
Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed...
Sometimes I turn the dryer back on because I don't want to fold the laundry just yet....

And then Sometimes I feel like Super Mom....
When the house is clean,
and the laundry is done,
and everything is grand.......

But mainly I fall in between those two......

The Laundry might be clean, but the house is dirty....
The Kids are home, but they aren't happy....

And you want to know why?
Because I am an AVERAGE MOM.....

There I've said it.....

I mess up on a daily basis........I ask forgiveness on a daily basis........
I am a Average Mom...who happens to have Terrific kids.......

But at the end of the day,
When everyone's quite, and sleeping....
I talk to God, and ask to be a better Mother, and for more patience.....
But there is something I've learned about God....He answers in His times....
I know I'm not alone...... He chose me to be a MOM OF MANY.........
And that's what I struggle with daily....But i'm evolving, I think.......

All in all, I try to be the best Mom of Many I can be, and it's Hit or Miss most days....

I poke fun as a defense mechanism, which i'm sure you probably guessed.....
But that's me.....
Like me or love me...
I'll keep blogging right through it all.....

Average Mama,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)