There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I've got a lot of PATIENCE.....NOT

Where should I begin?

The beginning or the end? Or I could start in the middle and then go in circles...

But I won't.

Today I did not have a lot of patience. With ANYONE...not with myself, my kids, the doctors office on the phone, the internet, the dog, the air, the sun...... You get my point.

Oh, I tried.....And I cried.....

My alarm went off this morning to wake Girl-child up for her babysitting job, and I ignored it....And she was late, she got there just in time for my friend C to walk out the door for work.

Bad mama...

Then I went back to sleep only to be startled awake by THING 1 staring at me. Our conversation went like this: me "What is it?" him "I can't go back to sleep and no one else is awake" me "So?" him "I don't want to be awake alone" me "IF YOU WAKE ANYBODY ELSE IN THIS HOUSE UP YOU WILL PAY" him "ok, ok"

I know, I know, Bad mama

.......So I thought it was settled and I snuggled back in my bed and was like aaaahhhh.....Then I heard the front door open and close ever so slightly....What the heck... I put on my robe, checked the remaining people in my house and came up with one less.....OMG.....So i opened up the front door, and didn't see any kid....so i ran to the kitchen and what do I find? It's a note/drawing of: our house, and our neighbors house *the one that Girl-child is baby sitting at* and in between the drawing of our houses it has feetprint, along with the word THING 1  !!!! Then on the next page was a note that says "Mom, i'm at C's house with sissy.......
The little brat..... When I YELLED  said that he had better not wake anyone up in this house, I didn't mean go to someone else's house.....Rat........
When I asked him about it later, he said that he didn't break the rules because he didn't wake anyone IN THIS HOUSE up.......at this point, I had to stifle a laugh.....I then reminded him of the rule that we don't leave the house without mommy knowing...he said, "oh, I forgot about that one" SMH.......
He's 9 people..... I didn't know whether I wanted to hug him or throttle him for going out of the house......I settled on the ol' Just wait till your dad wakes up and hears this threat...... It worked.
I mean I was panicked for like 2 whole minutes till i found the note......

That's when I knew it was gonna be one of those days....

So i go on about my business, washing dishes, doing laundry, laying out dinner, starting the pinto beans cooking....then the fighting began. Why cant THINGS 1, 2, and 3 just get along? Why must they run and act like they were raised in a barn? I started out not yelling, because sometimes Mommy's scarier when she whispers..... but by the end of the day It was one big Scream fest......

Bad Mama.

There was moment's of laughter today....Like when THING 3 farted on THING 2's head.....or when the dog pooped in the floor and THING 3 came and in his most adult voice said " The Damn dog gone and done it again" (choked back the laugh, to give a stern...we don't use that word now do we speech)......
I'm sure there was more, but I was too busy to notice. All those Referrals that i was talking about from the doctors came pouring in today, and i was busy scheduling those appointments and dealing with insurance and trying to hear over the screaming of the THINGS.......
Why is it that they wait till your on the phone to: ask if you can make them a pb&j sandwich, or ask why cant' we see air, or mom come look, the dog is scooting his butt all over the carpet!!!!


Geesh..... Never a dull moment around here.

And tomorrow I get to take THING 2  to get an abscessed tooth removed, so y'all wish me good luck on that one..... I wonder if they will share some of the laughing gas with me?.... I'm entitled to have a little fun right?

Anyway, Guess I should go........

Always a 3 ring Circus around here,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)