There was an error in this gadget

Monday, August 13, 2012

REDNECK POOL PARTY

Hello again. How are all of y'all? Me I am good. Man-Child is at football, Girl-child is babysitting, Crazy-Hubby is gone... It's-just me and the THINGS....

So have you ever wondered WHY I call them the THINGS? Well below is some pictures, and a short video   to answer your question. Now mind you, I was goggling the CORRECT vacuum cleaner belt (did you realize that there are like thousands of belts out there?) and took a short bathroom break and this is what I came out to see:
                                                                 THE THINGS
                                         
                                             NOTICE THE HAND-FULL OF MUD?


                                           AND NOW THE HAND IS EMPTY?


                                                   WATER DOWN HIS PANTS



                                                                AND THEN THIS

And a short video clip:
video


See what I mean? I'm surprised that I have any hair left on my head......
But you gotta LOVE their REDNECK INGENUITY..........................

NOT A MUD WRESTLING MAMA,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)