There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, August 18, 2012

So I RODE A FIREMAN TODAY

SO I RODE A FIREMAN TODAY.......

Say what?

Come again?

Thought that would get your attention....

Just joking.... I clearly didn't really RIDE a FIREMAN today....You know with my CRAZY-HUBBY being there and all.... *wink, wink*

But, my kids got to RIDE in a FIRETRUCK today at my nephews party.....

And they got to watch him shoot the fire hose, and to see how far it goes in the air....

Pretty cool........

I REALLY REALLY LICKED IT!!!

I MEAN I REALLY REALLY LIKED IT....

There was bunch of happy kids, I mean when else are they ever gonna get to ride in a FIRE TRUCK one day?

Unless they become a Fire Man one day......
Well let's just put that one on the LIST OF THINGS I DON'T WANT MY KIDS TO BE...
Not because  I don't like Fire Man, it's just a dangerous job....

Anyway, the kids had a blast and so did the parents.....
The Fire Men told the kids all about the different parts of the Truck and what they did...
All in all it was a FANTASTIC Birthday party for my nephew....

Here some pics....Hope you like them....






And if you were wondering about the football game last night, we KICKED BUTT!!!!!

It was 27-7....

Go SOUTHWEST STALLIONS!!!!!!!

Here's some pictures of the game...




#65 call's me Mom 2......#78 is Man-Child


SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A FIREMAN  FIRETRUCK,
Jamie
















No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)