There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tax free weekend: A cautionary tale of one girl and her 2 body guards....

Today in NC was tax free weekend...
translation...everybody and their mother was out trying to get all the things needed for our kids to go to school.
So I went, and took my two body guards with me. Crazy-Hubby, and Man-Child. All went well once you got a parking space, and got into the store..... There was a lot of snatching and grabing, but as i've mentioned before, I'm from Alabama and can get down right nasty if I have to be.....

I only had to snarl at two ladies before they decided to look elsewhere. I always get the THINGS their clothes from K-Mart because they go through clothes like i don't know what. As THING 1 gets older, he may start wanting to shop at different places, but for right now....they really don't care and they still get me to pick out there clothes.....I wasn't really all that difficult, because they weigh so close together...
THING 1 weighs 66, THING 2 weighs 58, and THING 3 weighs 63.....
so all i had to do was get THINGS 2, AND 3 size 6,7 shorts and size 8 shirts.
For THING 1 we got size 8 shorts, and 8/10 size shirts. The whole shopping trip took less than 2 hours.  
So I consider it a success!!!!

On another note, we almost ran over a turtle and my Crazy Hubby made Man-Child get out and get it, And guess what, we now have another mouth to feed, It is a yellow bellied slider turtle. We are going to get the correct home for it tomorrow, so we will see how that goes.

I guess all in all it was a boring day, nobody tried to run me over or anything. The parking was the hardest of it all.....So the body guards wasn't necessary, but we are going again tomorrow, so we may need the Security guards after all....

I'll take a picture of the turtle tomorrow and post on here. It's name is Bumbullbee .....you'll see why tomorrow....

TAXING OUT THIS WEEKEND,
JAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)