There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 3, 2012

This kinda thing wouldn't happen if I still had my SUBURBAN!!

I've had 3 SUBURBANS in the past 10 years.

The first one was a NICE ONE.....
Until my Crazy-husband rolled it..over, and over and over again. And then he called me from the vehicle, telling me he had wrecked it, and I hung up on him because I thought it was a prank. And then he called back, and in the background I heard people screaming, that the ambulance was on it's way!!!!!
Bad Wife..

Then we got another one, a blue one this time. IT ATE TRANSMISSIONS at the same rate that my dog eats underwear...(that's another post)...
So we got rid of it...

And got a Black one....That SUCKED GAS like it was water........and then Crazy-Hubby blew the engine....again, it was him not me.....right.....


So then we had to do it...I didn't want to, but we had to (shhh) BUY A MINI-VAN.....It was a nice used one, that was in very good condition.....It's just after so long of having a Big Vehicle...It was weird being in a small one....

And on the First day, I knew it would happen and it did. I WAS BULLIED while driving my (shhh) Mini-van. Some Nimrod in a big truck just thought he'd come right on over, and me being in the van would just let him do it... Big Truck v/s Mini Van= Squished Jamie....so I had to move over.....errrrrggg...

Fast forward to today, and i've been driving the Mini-Van for about 2 years so I should be used to it, but today I found out that I AM NOT USED TO IT!!!!!

After the Stressful visit to the Dentist some GASHOLE, in a DODGE 4x4 (Gray) with dual exhaust and mirrors that stuck out 4 feet was in the turn only lane, and I was in the other turning lane (the one that goes into the correct driving lane).....*for those of you who know me, we were by the new Walmart, at the red-light in front of the new Walgreen's*  so there we was, waiting for the light to turn green and it did and we went...and he just shoved over into my lane!!!! Just like I wasn't even there.....My van was full of the THINGS!!!!! If i hadn't slammed on the brakes we would have collided...My sincere  thanks goes out to the guy behind me, who slammed on his brakes too, thus not hitting me in the back where my kids were...I laid on the horn and used some rude gestures *i know, Bad Mama* and nothing...
 He didn't even do the whole WAVE YOUR HAND TO SAY SORRY GESTURE..... He just kept blowing his smoke out of his dual exhaust and revving up the engine, Obviously upset that traffic wasn't going his way.....Idiot.....
If I had been driving a Suburban, I could have just Let the accident happen....and not have died, or been squished.....But alas, i was driving A STINKING MINIVAN.....
What I wanted to do, was ram his Dodge Ram, and then get out and give him an ALABAMA, A$$ KICKING....Yes, folks, I did come from Alabama.....

SURPRISE!!

He was a Jerk....And I bet he's one of those Jerks that know that they are a Jerk, but doesn't care because he's...wait for it.....A JERK......

He almost made me spill my Route 44 Strawberry Slush that I bought at Happy Hour from Sonic....

Other than that, the drive home was ok...

And if your wondering, THE JERK, took a left hand turn on Haws Run Road, in case any of my readers drive mini-vans and live in my location, and see him..... Just know he's a Jerk......

MAD, MINI-VAN DRIVING MAMA FROM BAMA,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)