There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

I don't even know how to start.
I'm still trying to get over it.
I don't even drink, but a shot of Whiskey  water would be good right now...

Are you wondering yet, what in the world is she talking about?
 
Well i'll tell you what..............................................................................
 I scheduled Man-Child, Girl-Child, Things 1,2, &3 their annual physicals ALL IN ONE DAY.  pffft... Won't do that Again. 

Picture this:
Cramped Pediatrician's office. In walks, Crazy-Hubby, me, Baby B (that Girl-Child is babysitting) and the other 5 kids....Oh, the looks on the people in the waiting room's  face's..... Priceless....We sign in, and the huffin and puffin start (and not of the good kind)...Yes lady with the screaming kid behind me, I do have to sign in all 5 kids....and Yes I have to fill out each line on the registration sheet. GET OVER IT!
Then there were the looks like, "are they ALL yours?" and "poor thing just couldn't keep him off of her", and then there were the looks of disgust....What I really wanted to do was: Yell  YES, THEY ARE ALL MINE (except baby B) AND BY THE WAY THERE ARE 2 MORE OF THEM (remember his, mine and ours!!!
But I refrained....
Our appointments started at 9:45 and we were out by 12:30....if your wondering, that's really quick for our group. They split us in groups of 2....Crazy hubby in room with Man-child, THINGS 1 &2...Me with Girl-child, THING 3 and baby B......
I filled out endless questionnaires...with question's like... 
Does your 7 year old, blame other's for his mistakes...um, yeah, he's 7 and the baby and if he can blame something on one of his other brother's then he's gonna.
Does your 7 year old:  act's as if he's driven by a motor? um, yes again..have you met his daddy?
Does your 7 year old:  drink or smoke? ..... ummm WHAT The Heck.... I secretly wanted to check yes to see if they actually read this stuff, or if its just their way of keeping you busy, while your children run about the room in paper gowns, and as Girl-Child hides in the corner with her paper gown on.....
I actually had to fill one out for every kid.....
Does your 17 year old Man-child: every get mad? ummm yes, he's 17
Does your 17 year old Man-child ever: Stomp off and act like you have NO IDEA about what being a teenager is like, and pretend that your not picking him up in a Mini-Van?....OK, OK that one wasn't on there. But I would totally answer that one....

We eventually see the doctor's and : We have 2 referral's for a Dermatologist, 1 referral for a Geneticist,  1 referral for a ENT, and Lab work for Man Child because he just turned 17 and is 6ft4, wear size 14 shoes, and weighs 260....which apparently isn't normal for a 17 year old all around... What can I say? I grow them big...and he play Varsity Foot Ball at SouthWest...

I'm not sure, but I think I heard the door lock clicked when we finally left the Doctor's office....Just Sayin' 

After that we went out to lunch at CiCi's pizza...Now that used to rock, but they went up in price to $5.49 for lunch and $1.49 for your drinks. It was 40 bucks!!! For pizza......GEESHH..

On the flip side, it was hilarious to listen to the THINGS ask each other in a WHISPER if the doctor looked  at their "boy parts" too... Glad they didn't ask their sister......

So what have I learned today?
People of today are not used to seeing a Larger than average family....but i'm a proud Mom of Many!!

I Should NEVER, EVER, EVER, book all the appointment's on the same day...

Little boys love to WHISPER about their boy parts....

And CiCi's Pizza stinks.....

ALSO, want to do a Shout Out to Crazy-Hubby...he endured the day with me, with out crying.... all though, we all needed naps when we got home.

What was I thinking? I WASN'T THINKING!!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)