There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My computer is fixed, kinda

So have you missed me??????

No really have you missed me???????

*cricket, cricket*

Fine, but I've missed y'all...

So HP kinda fixed my computer, but it is slower now, and I don't know how to tell if they gave me the same CPU as I had before........
But for now it works......

So let me hear from you about things you would like to talk about and i'll do it......

Bloggingly yours,
Jamie




































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)