There was an error in this gadget

Friday, October 26, 2012

Drama should be our last names

Hi There.....
A lot has been going on since my last post....
You remember the one, where my husband wrecked MY mini-van....
Need a reminder?
Here's one:


Then after that came the dreaded (by me) high school Homecoming Game, and Homecoming Dance.
Seeing as Man-Child is on the Varsity football team (9-1), and Girl Child is 15, and got invited by a 10th grader things were crazy here......So with 2 kids going, there was much crying, whining, complaining, and just general grouchiness....and that was by me... LOL....

There was a lot going on, and decisions had to be made about what time to come home.............and no, Girl-Child 1 am, IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO COME HOME......

But Man-Child is 17 y/o and was going to an after party for the football players, and I didn't give him a time to come home.....ever heard of the saying give someone enough rope, and they will hang themselves???  That's what we were doing for our son.......The Dance ended at 11:00, and the after party started after that.....he pulled up at 2:02 am........
I had it all planned.....he wouldn't come home, and i'd have to go to get him....and I was going to go in my ugliest pj's with my hair in curlers, and a baseball bat and, um, convince him to come on home.....
Thank God he and everyone there was spared from that........



That's Girl Child's date.....aren't they sweet?

Girl-Childs ex-boyfriend is giving her grief, and me and her dad is one text away from putting a foot up his butt....either that or let my Man-Child who is 6ft4 and weighs 260, and plays football everyday, get a hold on him....
I know, BAD MAMA....
*I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I WOULD NEVER SET MAN CHILD LOOSE ON ANYONE, AND I WOULD NOT PUT MY FOOT UP THAT EX TURD MY DAUGHTER HAD DATED BUTT, BUT I WILL AND HAVE CALLED THE COPS FOR HARASSMENT*

OK, I've said my peace on that.....

On a lighter note, I was taking my pit-bull (yes you read that right, we have a pit bull and he is an angel, don't hate the breed) for a walk and I had his leash around my wrist while I made sure that the front door was closed all the way.....Well picture this: me being pulled down my steps face first and dragged in the dirt before he finely  realized that he was in serious trouble and then he stayed still...(AS IT TURNS OUT A NEIGHBORHOOD GIRL DOG IS IN HEAT AND MAKING HIM CRAZY) as I stood up I knew he had pulled my wrist out of socket, and I had angry welts and bruising on my left arm.....When my husband came home, he laughed (the JERK) and said at least I was um, well endowed, as it saved me from my face being scraped on the steps on the way down.....hahahaha....

The song "Earl had to die" by the Dixie Chicks comes to mind......and I do have some black eyed peas.......
Just joking, no i'm not, yes I am.........I think.......

So you see, Drama just seems to find us.....
I wonder if there is a Witness Protection Program for like Drama Families?

I'll leave you with one more pic of my Man-Child..... Number 78.....He's my baby....


Drama filled house full of testosterone, and never a Drama Queen herself,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)