There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 18, 2013

This is NOT what I wished for!!!

Ok so I wished for a cleaning faerie to come to my house while we slept and clean the house......But that B@#&H didn't show up......

Who showed up instead? The dreaded SOCK MONSTER......
I mean how can I put 2 socks in the washer and dryer, but one of them are missing? If it is indeed the SOCK MONSTER, i would gladly give you some socks that are too little for the kids, or ones that have holes in them......But alas, that greedy little monster wants all the good socks.......
I have seriously thought about setting in a chair in my laundry room with a tennis racket waiting for the little monster to come out so I could whack him.........

Oh, but lets not stop there......I really want for find out who theses people are that kive in my house: NOT ME, I DIDN'T DO IT, AND THE CLASSIC; IT WASN'T ME.....* now admit, you just said that last song while singing it in your best SHAGGY voice*........you know the song, It wasn't me.......LOL

Well, I'm not for sure if I have already said on here that my washing machine caught on fire.....first time 3 fire trucks came and we had to clear the house out of the smoke.......then the 2nd time( in 2 weeks non the less) GirlChild saw the smoke first, and we were able to get it contained again......So we called up the service people and they came out, but had to order parts to get it fixed.......we got the parts in in 2 days but had to wait until the service repair guy could fit us in to put the parts in.......Finally he came after 6 days and fixed it, but also said that if this one failed that they will replace it.........
They didn't offer to pay for the clothes that were ruined......
Or having to use our neighbors machine just to have clean towels and underwear........

On another note, It snowed here and Jacksonville and we (hubby, me, Girl child, her friend and her boyfriend) had to go to All County Honor Chorus and drive in the stuff........
It amazes me. that we WILL stay for Hurricanes up to a cat 3, but let there even be mention about snow, and you'd think the zombie Apocalypse has came and we were the only ones that didn't know about it....
Now my pantry was relatively full, but we still needed cereal and milk, and of course my beverage of choice:
Coke.......
And Walmart was a mad house!!!!!It was like trying to go shopping on Black Friday......
We got out of there as quick as we could........

Well that's it for now, I will post some of the clips from my daughters concert.....

This has been a boring post, I know......
J


No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)