There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Please Tell me that I am not the only Mother on the face of the Earth, that can't stand my kids sometimes....

Don't get me wrong. I actually wrote that on the Post Line.

I will give you a moment of silence, so you can think about how bad I am at this Mothering Gig....

You done yet?

I mean I LOVE MY CHILDREN ALWAYS.......

It's that sometimes all I want to do is hide from them......

It used to be that I could take a nice bubble bath with a locked door......

But that is when the hand under the door starts to appear, or somebody's bleeding, etc.ect....

But now that one bathroom is being fixed, the one in the master bedroom is the only toilet and shower....

So there is always someone who has to pee, or some other life threatening illness that needs to be looked at immediately.

But wait, there's more.....

We took off the bathroom door, along with Man-Child and Girl-Child's bedroom door.

Why? Well let me count the ways:
1. It's my house and I'll do as I please.
2. It's not polite to slam doors every-time you get mad at me.
3.It's not polite to lock mommy out of your room if you disagree with her.
4. Man-Child's room needs to air out. (I never knew that boys could produce such an odor)

That's just some of the reasons....

Which leads me to the original complaint.....
Is it too hard to leave Mama alone for 5 minutes so that she can shave both legs at the same time and wash and condition my hair?
The answer is YES. Apparently they figure that they have you cornered and that you can't leave until they leave.
Which totally ruins my relaxation.

I think to remedy that I should just start conversations up with them while they are sitting on the toilet  or in the shower......

But why do I dislike my kids sometimes?

BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST LIKE ME.....
MY MOTHERS CURSE WORKED AND I HAVE 5 THAT ACT JUST LIKE ME.....

No relaxing going on around here,
J






I know, adorable right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)