There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This week's edition of :Random stuff my kids have said

OK. So I so do not know who my kids got their knack for sarcasm.....I promise I don't...

My mother tells me that I was an ANGEL.....WITH HORNS.....

So here goes, the random, sarcastic, witty things that my little Angels have said recently:

Man-Child: You know when I turn 18, I can do anything I want, don't ya mom?
My reaction: Bawaahhhhhaa

Girl-Child: Why do you want to know what IBM arguing about with my boyfriend??? It's none of your business....
My reaction: Bawahhhaaa......now hand over your phone....
Crazy Hubby's reaction: HAND OVER YOUR PHONE NOW AND LET ME TALK TO HIM.....

Thing 1: Absolutely nobody is to use MY deodorant.......
Things 2 and 3's reaction: Sneak into Thing 1's drawer and smear deodorant all over their self's......

Thing 2: I love you mommie, even though your belly has stripes on it.....
My reaction: (in my head, You little Sh*T) out loud....Thank you I love you and your bad breath.....
Heathen....

Thing 3: You are a Mean Mama because you spent my dollar that the Tooth Fairy gave me......(pouty face)
Me: UH............You want a bite of my 3 Musketeers Bar?

Hubby: (some back ground: he went to a friends house and was supposed to come Right back, it's 7:30 p.m. on a school night) I call him because it's 1:30 am......He says he's on his way. I tell him if he doesn't come home now, he could just sleep outside, and not the house.....He hangs up on me, or so he thinks....and I hear him telling his friend  "She said if I didn't come home now, I had to sleep outside....the House that I broke my back for, the one that is mine. She is crazy".........But alas, I am still on the phone....and hear everything.....

Update: He made it home....However, he is in the dog house......and might just eat dog food for the rest of the week....

Now on to me: The most Ironic thing I said to my kids was:
Kids are screaming at the top of their lungs.....
Me: QUIT SCREAMING, WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD SCREAM LIKE THAT, MY GOODNESS HAVE SOME RESPECT AND QUIT SCREAMING.......
Kids: ummmmmmm
Me: Never mind.... continue on

So goes the craziness that is my household....

GOODBYE UNTIL NEXT TIME, WHEN MAYBE MY HUBBY IS OUTTA THE DOG HOUSE

J




No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)