There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 24, 2013

His 18th Birthday...

So yesterday, MAN-CHILD turned 18.....

I had been bothering me for a while and i've written about the hard times i've been having in dealing with this.....

But, I have to admit, it went rather smoothly....

He got a truck for his birthday.......

A new to him truck....

OK,OK....it's a complete REDNECK truck....

It's what every boys first truck should be.....

As in paid for, and old.....

It's a 1998 Chevy Silverado, extended cab, long bed truck.....

Here's a pic:



So, the day went good.....

With me only having a few anxiety attacks.....

But I put one foot in front of the other....and well....I MADE IT.....

Until I opened up his baby book.....

Then the tears came.....

Oh well......

I still have 6 more to go.........



TOOK A XANAX AND MADE IT THROUGH THE DAY,
JAMIE...
AKA....
MAMA WITH AN 18 YEAR OLD SON.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)