There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Now I KNOW why Moms keep secrets.....

Now I KNOW why Moms keep secrets....

Especially the one about what happens when their former good child turns into an adult...aka, 18.....

There seems some confusion going on in my house as to what said 18 year Man-child can and cannot do......

So I've thought about this for a couple of days.....and here are the rules and regs that i've come up with...

EVEN THOUGH YOUR 18 YOUR ARE:

Still expected to go by the same rules as the rest of the family......

For example, you cannot stay out until whenever you ever want....

And, you are still expected to do the same chores as usual............

Also, cursing at your mom is likely to make her get her PAULA DEEN pan out and bop you on the head with it.....

And, raising your voice at yo mama, will likely get you b*tched slapped...

Also, you are still loved, and I will do your laundry because you work hard at your day job, then go to football practice, then shower, then onto your online school for your extra credit......

And I've been paying your insurance for a while now, and yes I DO expect your day job money to go towards getting your truck all ready.....in another words pay for your own oil, etc.....

And yes, I want you to stay home and finish school, you only have one year left, and you are a senior one the
Varsity football team, then go on to College....

However, now that you are an ADULT, you should treat me the same as you always have......

If not......I have no problem going BACK WOODS ALABAMA ON YOUR BUTT.....

And putting you in your place........

For now, i'm gonna give you a few weeks to get used to your new found role, before I do the whole BWAOYB thing.......

Never forget, That I Love you very much.......
But I am not required to like you sometimes.....
Same goes for you....

May the swelling in your head go down from turning 18,
or else the swelling in your head will be from my Mad  PAULA DEEN PAN Throwing skillz.....

And to the MOMS out there who kept this a secret.....WELL PLAYED SISTER, WELL PLAYED



No comments:

Post a Comment

If ya'll liked it leave a comment...
If ya'll didn't like it just leave :)